Thursday 8 March 2012

24. les bleus

jenny: have a fabuloso w/e à Bruxelles avec le BF - and not too bowed down with weighty rucksack; click away ces bleus.....

meanwhile.....I walked round our watery nature reserve yesterday morning, camera in (very cold) hand, in the vain hope of some early frosty sunshine.....with a slight stretch of the imagination I do have a couple of reflections that may have the faintest hint of (albeit greyish) blue about them; today appears to be a little more promising (I see gold on branches!) so I may just leap into the shower and hoof it down the hill.....

my walk turned out to be quite fruitful!

looking for blue
hope your w/e ditto

toni: stop it already!!!! true, beautiful BLUE... i have a teeny tiny speck of cobalt [on this grey grim day...] on a café sugar packet. sigh. to be uploaded soonest!

jenny: it was a long walk.....

got a few more today (an even longer walk, but much greyer, this one) so I might even edit my collage; I am enjoying heading out with my camera, sniffing out something in particular - I feel it's making me look at things differently.  I found some false teeth pinned to the top of a fence post on today's walk; sadly though, not even a hint of blue about them

what do you fancy doing for next week?  god, is it too early to pour a glass of wine?  late lunch perhaps?

toni: d'you want to choose - with intent or without volition? [sugar wrapper = pathetic, but got some decent 'writing on a building' - [was this one of our 'on standbys?' - thought so, but not sure?!]...

blue wrapper (1 of 1)

am still in [grey] belgium + agree about 'viewing the world with more care' via challenges. meanwhile, went to brussels flea market this morning + got beautiful heavy swirling glass lamp-base + super-girly metal chandelier featuring many hand-painted flowers..BF commented he 'knew where i was going with it' - but this was clearly <not> in his direction! 

and no, abs not TOO EARLY for wine - have already partaken in my afternoonly pastis...

jenny: it's perfect - mine seem all brash now.....

as for next week, had earlier thought of number 68 (which it turns out we've done) and as a back-up 69 - and that just happens to be 'notice the impact of advertisements in a landscape or cityscape.....that sound OK to you?

PS time, I think, for my second glass of wine!

toni: ... only your second glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment