Monday 5 December 2011

14. creeping about

J: I meant to get up early this morning and go creeping off somewhere - but it was a crap morning.  So I made porridge (with golden syrup AND cream) instead.  I crept up on a leaf yesterday.  It didn't notice me.

T: I'm 'oop north' with no internet, waiting to embark on a 'vintage sewing' workshop all day tomorrow. Hoping to make appliquéed blanket. We'll see. So, am planning to creep up on some running stitch there (would be a nice juxtaposition, non?!). I tried to creep up on the sunlit river near my house this morning... but that ran off too...

J: struggling to think of something to creep up unsuspected upon.....and so feeling rather relieved we abandoned the idea of Sunday posting.....CRAP (so, even worse than before) outside (wind howling between gaps in blinds - which mostly remain firmly down) so very disinclined to venture out to do my creeping; what about you – hope running stitch not too fast for you!

T: i managed to creep up on a stationary bundle of vintage fabric yesterday... caught it in the act of being still... no running stitch to escape under the guise of. not sure at all how close to fitting brief it is, but will have to do - took camera out this morning on looooooooooooooong dog walk... but nothing, nadir, worth creeping up on. all drizzle and grey northern skies [no hint of desolate beauty, even].

vintage fabric (1 of 1)

J: and this is Christmas doing the creeping.....this could be it unless I get a strong grip of myself and GO OUT

_MG_7177

(T: ok... you are now in possession of my [really not very close at all] contribution to this week's blog...meanwhile, am in love with your 7177... could actually be a card in its own right... i like the 'hint' of 'chris' [deep breath, take it slowly... as the full word approaches...]... mas)

T: this week's challenge is 24 - go somewhere you've never been... d'you reckon we can do this? [i'm thinking never been, but not at all far away..!]

No comments:

Post a Comment