Sunday 11 September 2011

2. embracing ‘moron’

toni, on embracing ‘moron’…..

5 september; I think my bath has brought me inspiration…I have a teeny, tiny, germ of an idea...just need sunshine and a biddable assistant...

(sometime later on) 5 september; the sunshine I ordered has come packaged as wind and grey clouds... ho hum... time to think on toes, girls, think on toes

9 september; BF has proved to be most biddable of models [not <before> lunch, only <post> un demi de vin rouge...]. and i have now captured motion...

DSC_2584-2

although at one point he retreated to 'ministry of silly walks' so have also captured 'moron' too...

DSC_2592   DSC_2593

and as for me…..in spite of an unexpected cycle race whooshing through the village yesterday afternoon (tempted here to bewail, ‘if only I’d known early enough’ – but actually I would still probably not have had wit enough to ‘pan’ – thinks; do I even know how???) no blurry (bronzed, sweaty, muscled) cyclists made it here; instead you’ll have to make do with rather amateurish attempts at long exposure of the mighty Rhone thundering (yes, it did thunder, although the photo makes it look more like the sea of tranquillity) by…..

_MG_2964

a small child chose a number between 1 and 50 for next week, and they chose '28'; apparently, it is a cinch compared to embracing ‘morons’...

time will be the judge of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment